January 03, 2011

My Adidas Super Nova (SNova) Glide 2

If I'm not mistaken... my ever first original adidas was bought a decade ago... literally yes.




Anyways, since I lost a lot of my weight - well, I'm not that fat anyway but I still want to shed some fats on my belly - I want to curve my self a nice beach body since summer is just around the corner. I decided to buy my self as a christmas gift to start to jog around the park or a thread mill.

I remember that my first adidas was a torsion. I feel so comfortable with it and it feels like walking or running on a bed or something soft. Now, I just bought a adidas snova (supernova) glide 2. It has also a torsion system and a formotion heel on the shoe. The sales clerk insist me on this because when he take a look at my foot and measures it he noticed I have a midfoot arch. The snova glide 2 according to him is for high arch foot but I can use it since it has a formotion on the heel of the shoe that can adopt to my built.

Now that I have a new pair of adidas, I'm excited to take it on a road and burn fat and rubber... err sole of my shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment