January 19, 2011

DZFE 98.7fm Master Touch

Whenever I wanted to relax, (sometimes) I usually turn my radio on and look for some soothing station. Classical music is on my menu for this. When I'm stock in traffic, this classical music relaxes me and ease some tension on the road. Because I never wanted to be one of those guys on the road rage fight and that's stupid.


Anyway, as I scan or autoscan my radio for another station, it pick up the DZFE 98.7fm Master Touch. I noticed that they play all classical music. In it, they also have some live opera singers or musical players performing live on air. Cool isn't it...

As the time goes by, and my ears stuck on the DZFE 98.7fm Master Touch, I also noticed that they have some special 'cut' on their program. They included the words from the Holy Bible and explain it so that more and more people who listens to them understands more of the word of the Lord. This kind of thing makes them really different or unique in their own way of program in any radio and I love it.

So guys, if your looking for some soothing music plus some word from the Bible try not to look further, just tune in to DZFE 98.7fm Master Touch and you will know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment