December 03, 2008

Voltes V

Speaking of Animé. I have some personal favorites too. Voltes V, Naruto, Bleach, Soul Eater and Death Note. Their stories are unique and some are very funny to me. There are surprise action(s) that can make your funny bone tickle. But the top of it all is Voltes V. I didnt finish this series because of the martial law. The government think that this movie is to violent for the kids. But thanks to GMA chanel 7 I repeat my childhood again. Then came a movie, the last parts of the series that didnt show on TV. I do watch it in the silverscreen of SM Cinema. Wow, I feel like a kid again that time.

Anyway, since i saw them on our very first black & white television in 80's, my imagination of being a member of them makes me smile and believe that they can be real (well, for a kid). When they spring unto action, the front of the camp big falcon opens and launches the five airships of Voltes V.
  1. Cruiser (head of voltes v) - piloted by Steve Armstrong
  2. Bomber (arms of voltes v) - Mark Gordon
  3. Panzer (body of voltes v) - Big Bert Armstrong
  4. Frigate (legs of voltes v) - Little John Armstrong
  5. Lander (feet of voltes v) - Jaime Robinson
When a boazanian fleet attacks the earth, Voltes V is there to help and protect and when the five ships of Voltes V cant handle them, they form unto one giant robot.... "let's volt in......" then came along the background music. It's cool when that part comes.

Voltes V has variety of weapons to attack the enemy. Here are some arsenals that I can still remember:
  1. Finger Missiles
  2. Voltes Bazooka
  3. Chain Knuckles
  4. Eletromagnetic Top
  5. Electromagnetic Whip
  6. Laser Sword (the most powerful of all)
When Voltes V attacks the enemy with his laser sword, he will cut it to a V shape as a signature for his victory. Astig!

No comments:

Post a Comment