December 29, 2008

A Blogger's Helper

It's been sixteen (16) months since I started bloggin'. I really don't have any idea on how can I start it or to maintain it. Well, I'm so very glad that I have a friend whose always there to guide me from the start.

At first, it was a boring thing to me. But when I got my injury on my back or sciatica (2008) I was always looking for me to do things since I always in bed rehabilitating or relaxing my back. I then remembered that I have a blog (August 2007). Then I asked my friend again to help me about it. He's so very instructive about it 'coz he knows that I am very stupid about this things.

My friend is also the creator of Pandacan1011.com whom so proud to be born and raised in Pandacan as me.

Anyway, his name is Marty and here's the link that I've known that he blogs....


Please do check them out... it is way too cool from mine :P

1 comment:

  1. Ang daming blogs ni Saedel ha. Diba meron pang 2 Jersey City syang blogs? Ang sipag ha in fairness. :)

    ReplyDelete