December 08, 2008

Return to the Gym

It's been a while now since I'm 90% fully recovered from my sciatica problem. I miss my work out routine now that I can almost do what I usually do.

For now, I'm looking for a better supplements that I can use or take when I start my work out. One or two in my wish list is the BSN NO-Xplode and BSN Nitrix.



I've read their reviews about it and some of their competitors. I'm really impress about this two. The Nitrix can expand my blood vessels to increase my blood flow, orygen and nutrient contribution or delivery to my muscle cells. The NO-Xplode is a creatinebase that can elevate my physical strength to expand my pumps, additional stamina for my hard core training and for mental focus.

With this two in my system, I can gain and retain my body again in no time. Now, I'm looking for a protein shake to enhance my muscle more. I'm choosing between BSN Cell Mass or BSN Syntha-6 versus Optimum 100% whey Protein by ON.


I can start buying this things after I bought my kids and my wife some of their christmas gifts. Well, whatever fits my budget.

If you want to know more about body building and supplements, just visit BodyBuilding.com it can help you improve more.

No comments:

Post a Comment