June 15, 2010

Rainy Season Once Again

Goodbye super duper hot summer... hello rain!

This is the season where I always bring a raincoat and even some extra shirt or pants... why? 'coz I my main transportation vehicle is a motorcycle.


I always wish when riding through the rain is that I could avoid the pot holes of the streets especially the man hole. Some of my problems here are the flood from Santa Mesa Street of Manila, San Juan City streets and some part of Quezon City.

As a driver, the past summer days, I look for some route from work to home and vice versa to avoid the rainy season flooding. I used what I have learned in mountaineering like planning ahead and studying the roads that I will take. By this, I could easily go to work easy or go home with at ease that knowing all the roads in Metro Manila.

Let's hope that the past Ondoy rain will not happen again, I'm just one of those lucky guys that didn't experience the heavy flood and rain brought by it.

Let's all be a responsible driver. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment