June 12, 2010

History Of My Bass

Since I was a kid and exposed in a variety of music, I always dreams to be like them, a musician, a rocker/rockstar or something in between. I still remember when I started playing an acoustic guitar... that time, I only borrowed it and play it along with my childhood friends. My father noticed my eagerness on playing the guitar and out of nowhere there's a man walking along our street selling acoustics guitars. My father then asked the guitar salesman to stop and asked him about the price of one guitar... and after 5 minutes, he just bought me one... ^_^. That day on, I know, I can fulfill my thirst on my dreams. 


As the time goes by, I noticed that there is something missing... I feel the hunger inside of me craving for something more... that's when I realized that I'm not contented any more on my acoustic. It's not like giving it up or something but I'm craving for a band mate(s). 

Where I live in, everywhere you look there's a guy playing acoustics... there I noticed that why isn't there a bass player? Hehe, that's where I get the idea to play a bass.

When I got home, I pick my acoustic, look for some tools and...... 'TADAAAAH'! My acoustic is now a acoustic bass guitar.

That's when I felt more at ease. That time I knew that my instrument for life is the bass guitar...


No comments:

Post a Comment