February 24, 2009

Sanyapak

Me and my friends from highschool just decided to be mountaineers. Well, me and Tonio used to be it but the schedule for family and everything are very tight.



Two weeks ago we plan for it. We decided to climb Mt. Maculot in Batangas. Egay, Niel and Enan are the newbies of the sport and Tonio and I will just adjust a little bit on it.



We met at our house except for Tonio whose waiting for us at the bus stop in Batangas. When we arrive at the bus stop Tonio is waiting with her two lovely daughters. Egay and Niel take a leak and Enan and I were talking to Tonio when he showed us his newly bought hiking sandals. I asked him how much he paid for it and he said it's on sale. Since Egay doesn't have one and I wearing a size 10" I decided that I think I should be more comfortable on size 11" and lend my size 10" to Egay. And we have to hurry because the mall will close at 8:00pm.

When we went all to Tonio's house, Niel cook us a Menudo and a Liver Steak. Enan pealed two mangos and Egay gave us his home cook Bagoong. Before we ate our dinner, Tonio send her daughters to his mother-in-law.

We drink two liters of Red Horse Beer that Tonio bought. We repack our backpacks and talked our plans for tommorows climb and after that we decided it's lights off for now. But guys like us when together acts like kids sometime. Egay told us that he saw something unusual at the window and Niel just scared out of it. Well, anyway its all just for laughs.

And now we climb.........






After our climb we all agreed that day on our group shall be known as the SANYAPAK!


details of the climb at sanyapak

No comments:

Post a Comment