November 12, 2008

Aksem's Chirotherapy

This afternoon, I went to Aksem at Bautista street in Makati. This is my second time here this year. The first time or session that I have is a steam bath, a full body massage and a chirotherapy. But this session is done around August of this year. And it cost me a PhP 850.00 I think....

My friend Irish recommend this to me since I always complain about my back. She tried it and the session last for 5-7 then her back pain never came back since then. She started it last year and when she learned abou my back pain she recommend it to me to try the Aksem way of chirotherapy.



This time, I only have a chirotherapy. It doesnt mean that I dont like their full body massage, I only have one 'coz I need to go back to our house 'coz I know that after this chirotherapy thing... I really need a sleep.

Mang Romy is my chirotherapist for today and a student of Aksem. Yup, You read it right. Since this is my second time, I noticed that a veteran and a student shall handle you. The student learns through seeing on how a real pro do it on an actual massage.

My session will only run for an hour and I know that this is going to be another long hour for me. Mang Romy asked me to lay flat on my stomach and started at my heel on the right. I dont see whats he's doing but I feel real pain on it when he presses it. Then when I only can feel a lesser pain, Mang Rudy goes to my calf and when the pain there is tolerable or just been lessen by his massage he will proceed to another part and on and on.

After it, they asked me to drink a tea. I pay the cashier a PhP 600. Well, its all worth it 'coz the pain just subside with it.

Well, if you have a back pain or need a good body massage, you can try to call them at 466-2298 or visit them at Maria Alicia Building, Bautista Street corner Calatagan Street, Makati City.

No comments:

Post a Comment