April 06, 2009

Philippine Baseball

Do you know that we have here in the Phiippines a Baseball league? Yes we have guys and they on their Series V (5). And on top of that, they will also have an all star game on April 12, 2009 at the Rizal Memorial Baseball Stadium. This should be broadcast on TV and having a sport such this can influence more Filipinos if it is telecast live. All teams have their unique attitude on the game and I think if we watch more of it's game we can learn more about it and the heart and soul of all people who put up this together.


The teams are:
When I was young I do also try to play baseball but sadly, we don't have any place to play the game. Playing this really needs a wider place. My friends in my neighborhood plays baseball on their school. When I saw them practicing some pitching and catching at Plaza Azul (a wide place that we can really play) I asked them if I could try it. Gladly the boys accepted me as one of them. Anyway, I noticed that the player or me really needs some know how on how to trhow the ball properly and I'm glad that they teach me with it. Baseball is really fun to play and very challenging. I guess if I play continuesly and excel on the game maybe I could be one of the players on Baseball Philippines. Well, that's wishfull thinking right now.

I hope that the league expand more and exposed more local talents to play baseball. Everybody knows that Filipinos are not that tall to compete on any ball game but I assure you that Filipinos has more speed and agility on our size.

Good luck Baseball Philippines and I'll try to watch a game or two on my free day. I'm proud of you!

Check out Baseball Philippines website and know more about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment