June 13, 2011

Ford Otis Manila

I was told earlier that my cousin Ronald had a bad day yesterday. He was with my uncle and aunt. They were looking forward to purchase a new car. And where can you find all of the best line of the cars in the metro? Otis, Manila - where else.

Anyway, as they go to different car dealers, saw the Ford and they decided to drop by there and see what they can offer.
In my cousin surprise, no one entertained them, they all just walk on by as if they were not existing at their establishment. No one ask them, no one approach them and no one cares. They judged my relatives on what their wearing as my cousin told me. They were wearing only shorts and shirts, an ordinary wear here. But come on guys, why can't they just approach them if they just needed something or anything in common. If their sales representative is so ignorant to talk to them then they shouldn't hire those kind of person(s) because they are not doing their job properly and accordingly to the extent by judging someones outfit or looks. And it destroys their reputation and lose some good sales too.

Car Hacks & Mods For DummiesCurse all those people who did it on purpose. Why look down on people, they don't have any right to do it. So what if their wearing shorts and shirts, is that what it cost to pay them or to buy them a car? NO! They do not have any rights to do that... and to think that Ford is a well known company all over the globe but (sad to say) hires this kind of people. Sure, they have fine cars but they lack something. Why do people have to be so judgemental? It is very irritating.

I also learned that the person they tried to talked to was known as 'Moony'. What kind of a name is that? Are they playing this people so that my relatives can't find their real name? It is so annoying, just put your place to my cousin's shoes, what will you do?

Anyway, my cousin Che talked to them and she's an attorney and you know how they talk. Meaning - she just 'fire at will' to Moony, bombarding them for judging her brother and parents. The Ford people apologizes to Che as I have heard, but you know, even if they do that it still lingers, the way they did it is some what hostile or something.

I told my cousin to just look for another dealers since Otis (Manila) has more stores to satisfy their needs, there is Honda - which I've heard that they are the most hospitable off all car dealers in the area.

At first, they still eyeing for the Ford Fiesta, but now - forget it.

With all respect to the company of Ford Otis, please see to it that your employees has some good manners that suits your good company. Don't let those kind of people drag your company down.

Just learn from this people, never 'ever' judge someone by their looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment